Sunday, January 23, 2005

Back to Business

Too many things on my plate in recent months, particularly teaching and family, led me to disregard this new project -- the blog. Temporarily alone in the house for some weeks as wife and child holiday with family in Thailand, I have the chance to re-engage and build this.

My mind is awash with thoughts and the challenge is to order and record them. To get the ball rolling before the quiet and simplicity (which I enjoy) is displaced by the noise and complexity (which I also enjoy).

A change of plan ... for the time being this weblog will not focus on Vancouver Island life, except insofar as I am representative of this, but rather I will put down what I know and think about the life internal and external.

I don't know if anyone (or many) will come to read this humble jumble of reflections and observations, but it is to be a tool of self-reflection and sharing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home